Welcome to Geneforge Wiki
The wiki about Geneforge that anyone can edit
We offer in-story information as well as gameplay guides.
277 articles since 4 January 2009
Contents (view all pages)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
The Geneforge is a device that gives different powers to the user. It made the user incredibly powerful, but their minds are usually not able to handle the power. causing mental instability and quick anger.
Ace Attorney • AdventureQuest • Age of Conan • Aika Online • AliceSoft • Chrono Trigger • Dead or Alive • Destiny • Diner Dash • DragonFable • Eat Sheep • Fable • Fantasy Life • FatalFury • Halo • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Lord of Ultima • Mario • MechQuest • Metal Gear • M.U.G.E.N • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • No More Heroes • Ōkami • Pokémon • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • Virtua Fighter • Voyage Century Online • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch