Acid Damage is redirected here.
Acid is a substance that causes damage every combat turn of a player or every second of real-time play outside of combat mode. Acid typically causes more damage than Poison and is usually harder to cure. In Geneforge 4 and Geneforge 5, creatures and characters succumbing to the effects of acid are turned green substantially to show the effect. The other three Geneforge versions do not show this.
Creations that use Acid as part as their Primary Attack
- Artila (Geneforge 1 to 4)
- Red-shell Clawbug (Geneforge 5)
- Roamer (Geneforge 1 to 4)
Creations that use Acid as part of their Secondary Attack
Creations resistant to Acid
Spells that use Acid as part of their Attack
Weapons that deal Acid Attacks
- Acid-infused Crystal (is this the item from Geneforge 5?)
- Acid Baton
- Oozing Sword
- Any sword that has been enchanted with a Runed Amethyst